Thread: Remote start
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
marcussoori
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red AT Sport
marcussoori is on a distinguished road

See the reply I got below...not very promising. Anyone interested in being the first guinea pig?

"Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you so much for your e-mail. My name is Tsuyoshi from Japanparts.com. About 415-014-020-1, it is for A/T, so this is okay for the transmission type. However, all of our parts are basically for JDM, so I can not guarantee that this will fit to USDM.

Also, the installation directions in English are not available and not able to check the signals, so I can not tell that this sound is same as the US signals.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

japanparts.com : PARTS DATABASE

Just in case you do NOT know how, here is the way to checkout including the shipping fee and how to make an order, so please check it:

Step 1:
Please go to the link that I attached before. Please click convert to change the value to your hope currency and click refresh.
Step 2:
Please click more info to make sure that is the right parts that you want.
Step 3:
Please choose the select one and select 2 if necessary and put QTY.
Step 4:
Please click the shopping cart.
Step 5:
If you want to add some more parts, then please click back to item list and go back from Step 2. If you are NOT adding any other parts, then please skip this
PLEASE NOTE: Our Site requires "Cookies" to be enabled. Please adjust your Web browser.
Step 6:
Please choose your area and click Select Your Area.
Step 7:
Please fill out "Delivery Charge Quote" and "Payment Method" and click Submit. PLEASE CHOOSE NEAREST AIRPORT AND SEAPORT IF THE PART(S) IS BIG.
Step 8:
Please choose Freight method and click Proceed with an Order if the parts price and shipping fee are OK with you.
Step 9:
Please read on to PLEASE READ first.
Step 10:
Please fill out 'Consignee's Information', Buyer Information' and 'The Password for a Point Check' and Process an order.
Make sure to input your password after inputting your e-mail address.
Please make the password if this is the first order.
Step 11:
Please put the points that you want to use (If you already have the discount points with us) and click Process with an order. If you are shopping with us for first time, then please do NOT worry about now.

PLEASE NOTE, IMPORTING TAX OR SOMETHING LIKE THOSE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE. You may have to pay, but I do NOT know how much it will be.

PLEASE NOTE, ALL OUR PARTS ARE FOR JDM, SO I CAN NOT GUARANTEE ANY OF THE PARTS WILL WORK OK ONTO EXPORTING AND OVER SEA MODEL OR NOT. THAT MEANS, I CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY PARTS RETURNING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVEN THE PARTS DOES NOT WORK ONTO YOUR CAR. If you are happy with it, then please make an order.

If you have any questions, please reply to me.

Yours faithfully

Tsuyoshi
Japanparts.com"
marcussoori is offline   Reply With Quote