View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #77 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I probably missed it if you did mention it but did you do the clear epoxy finish as well? If not do you wish you did? how about the antiskid stuff as well?
DEFINITELY do the anti-skid. My buddy slips on his even when warm if its wet out. I cant imagine what winter would be like.

I did NOT do the clearcoat on mine. I knew it'd get jacked up anyway likely, over time, so I didnt want to invest a LOT more money on something that looks pretty, when I know I'll be doing real work on it. The clear coat is nice if you intend to just park on the garage floor...not use jackstands and **** on it lol.