Thread: 370z DRIFTING!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z370Z011 View Post
i only tightened it from the cabin, where the hand brake assembly is.
mine must have been looser than a 2$ hooker because it still won't lock ill just tighten it some more.. if not.... then idk lol
do you know if they make hydro brakes for our cars?

ahhh, I've tried a 240 with a welded diff.. easiest thing in the world to slide.

sick video i give you props, id be too scared to smash into one of those light poles
ya you probably just need to tighten it more. my driveway has a slight decline so what i did was just keep tightening it until i can stop the car from rolling back after 3 clicks. u can actually over tighten the ebrake where it'll drag at all times, so watch out for that.

i saw a vendor somewhere on this forum that was selling a universal kit of a hydraulic brake. the problem with that is, it won't sit pretty since u have to find a way to mount it somewhere. i'm too poor and OCD to think about hacking and slashing into my dash to fit one.
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote