View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #170 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Thank you very much, everyone. It's so nice to finally walk into my garage and see this thing everytime. I've put about 150 miles on the motor so far. I'm driving down to Mr.&Mrs. today to help install his coilovers, so that will be 100 miles round trip. I'll drive it to work for the days it doesn't rain this week and then it should be broken in by the weekend. I'm doing 500 miles under 3k-3500 rpms.

The guy who did my Z exhaust just got back from SEMA, so the car will be with him soon to mod my exhaust so we can install the headers. Can't wait! Still trying to work on a Vipair '08+ hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceformer View Post
Congrats and how much longer until the motor is broken in?