View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #9787 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
OSIM Ms.BC20, have a good meeting/nap....

Mr.GaleForce, any work with the Z today???

Good Monday Mr.ZMan8.

Good Day Mr.onzedge, all the best on your new job, 3 deals waiting for you already... looks like this one is exciting and I wish you enjoy the work

Hey Nismo89, I heard the storm is hitting the city the worst this late afternoon.... take care buddy, take care....

Hope it'll ok soon....

Hi honey~~~

Can I take out the garbage tomorrow instead?/ don't want to get blown away....
No working on the Z today

I carved the guts out of three pumpkins so they are ready for Mrs.Force and Mini GaleForce to carve out faces out without all the icky stuff. Also measured up the last room in the basement that I'm finishing. I'm installing Roxul sound deadening insulation and resilient channel for the ceiling (it's my music room/man cave). Things should be nice and quiet when I'm done. I have to get this finished now so I don't have to worry about it once all the parts arrive for my car