View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
I live in West Texas and have no issues with floods, so excuse my inexperiance. But what do you guys do with your vehicles in this situation? I cant grasp the idea of everything you own just getting washed away, good luck and we'll be sure to send a prayer.
Get them to higher ground if you can... otherwise... insurance.

Winds starting to pick up here. Supposed to get our most intense winds later this afternoon and into tomorrow morning... hopefully nothing too bad. It's gonna be worse for everyone farther up north.

Stay safe guys!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote