Thread: Yo!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMJane_Again View Post
Thanks guys for the welcome! My current ride is an '01 Audi S4 sedan, 6MT. It's the ride for getting me to the ski slopes, so it's pretty messy. Great at alititude though with the TT! My first car I ever bought was an '86 300zx non turbo 5MT... wasn't particularly fast, but I loved sitting low to the ground in those deep bucket seats and blasting to and from college in it. Looking forward to returning to the Nissan fold.

S.
That's great to hear. Hmmm so you're a good skier? I try to learn snowboarding last year and ended injuring my right shoulder . Driving a Z really doesn't help carrying the stuff either. Anyway, got any pics of the car?

You should def drive the new Z when it comes to your local dealer. You'll be amazed.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote