Thread: [For Sale] *** NST Pulley Set 4 Sale ***
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
They took my pulley for just 1hr and half they had to clamp the flywheel though make sure they don't brake the gears.

BTW Nut n Much can even bring you ADOBO once he goes to Guam.
thats a HUGE difference.... ill probably check my friend who did my brakes and stillen header install his really fast and does great work but his shop rate is f-ing crazy lol thats why i checked my other guy and i think his just trying to make money OR just doesnt wanna do it

@ the adobo definitely man if anything ill cook the adobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
Mike at NST says it should only take an hour and a half. If it takes longer, probably not a good mechanic. Also keep in mind that a small percentage of these pullies have to be sanded on the inside to get them to fit since they are already powdercoated and sometimes it could go on too thick. So if you powdercoat again, may want to make sure old powdercoat is completely removed first or else it will be too thick.
thanks for the tip VDC

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***