View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #943 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Went for a quick drive to test out the new shoes. Everything is good. No vibration at highway speeds, and relatively quiet. Still working on removing the mould release from the PSS's.

Topped up with gas for the trip to the big city tomorrow, now I have a full tank that I need to burn through by the 26th at midnight. (Last day of insurance, need empty tank for the fuel pump install)

This afternoon I'm changing the wheels back to stock so I don't have to worry about them tomorrow when the car is getting worked on.

Oh, I took a couple more pictures with the new shoes. I promise next year the car body panels will all be the same colour.

Untitled by J M Gale, on Flickr

Untitled by J M Gale, on Flickr