Thread: More Sidewayz!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #125 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
Did not know that, that's awesome. I need to go visit that shop just to see what's going on. Never been there. I know he's been working on Ron and Bryan's Z.
Yea, mine is always up there as I live in Galveston and store it @ his house. I don't have a garage right now and don't want my baby sitting in the salt air day in and out. JTran is re-installing my meth kit and tuning VVEL before IFO Sunday. Try and make it out if you can, good time to meet the crew and see what the shop is all about. We will be doing a huge roll out from the shop to the race track. Ryan(98intrigue) sent me his GoPro, going to get some shots of Ron's car and my car on the move. Should be good fun!

On a side note, I love those fenders on your ride. Car is looking good. I saw some fresh pics on the Z club FB page.
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote