View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #31 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJoseph View Post
Forza,
THANK YOU... for the honesty. The more homework I do, the more it seems obvious that I can probably expect to break even or net a few horsepower at best. For the sound and weight loss, it may be worth it... but I want to have realistic expectations about the performance gains or lack thereof. While this has been alluded to in other threads, I'm not sure it's been stated as succinctly as this.
No problem man. I hope someone here can post some dyno numbers on FI exhaust alone without tune vs FI exhaust + HFC/TP without tune vs FI exhaust alone with tune vs FI exhaust + HFC/TP with tune. Then this thread is going to be very helpful.

EDIT: I don't think many people would have a tune just for HFC/TP + CBE. So numbers on any combination of bolt-on mods with a tune would be helpful. And thanks for people already did this here!

Last edited by forza370z; 10-22-2012 at 09:08 PM.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote