View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #32 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

It took my mechanic 20 min to work out where the belts go (as I didn't have the diagram for it) then he put a breaker bar with I think 3/8" on the tensioner, moved that out of the way then took the belt off... Then he had this bitching contraption to put over the stock pulley with a torn belt over the stock pulley (to prevent damage) then he used a breaker ba on the bolt and once he undid it the pulley slid right off... Car had like 23k miles on it and was 3 years old at the time... And honestly I have no damn idea why the notches are on the pulley for alignment... I can only see it being necessary if you're rebuilding the motor
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote