View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
omm370z
Track Member

Drives: The Amuse!
omm370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
hey guys. i have thought about getting a 370z since 2009. i went with a camaro SS instead. I put a lot of money into my camaro. the car has around 520HP, cammed, full exhaust, intake, dyno tune. suspension mods, lightweight rims, tires etc.. the car sounds WICKED. and the looks to match.

but when i say to my self i would rather have a stock 370z over my modded SS, i know i need to sell it. i am sick of the whole camaro and mustang scene. i hate how they offer v6 and v8s . its just not a true performance car. the car should only have a v8 in it. i hate seeing so many v6 camaros and mustang around driven by non enthusiast. it just bothers me. so i am selling my camaro, and hoping it should cover a used 370z. i think i can get around 25-30 for the camaro.

but heres my concern. i really have never bought a used car before, and also one that has been out for this many years. i am the kind of guy who likes the newest and baddest thing. but as if this moment this is the car i want.

so when is the new Z coming out ? i would like to get at least 2 years out of the car before a new looks comes out.
No changes at all. I got told that in 2020 there will be a 50th anniversary Z

And on the 2014 a new 4 cilinder turbo.

2009-2011 got small fixable issues, nothing to worry about
omm370z is offline   Reply With Quote