View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #954 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader19 View Post
If that were the case then why offer 2 styles? It's for looks. I'm still looking for a well lit picture of the CF version. It's the difference between ordering this unit or the HKS.
i can take pictures of my CF later for you if needed. but the sound between the CF and SS should be the majority of the decision. maybe a 75/25 split between thoughts on sound then looks respectively. personally i love the CF look under my blue Z and then it just worked out perfectly since i wanted the exotic sound and thats what the CF offers over the SS.

worst case call Tony he's the best. he will talk you through any issues or questions you may have. or PM me directly. i will help anyone as much as i can.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote