View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

What did you do for the MAF sensors? I really hope they are the same diameter as the stock ones...if they are bigger then the scaling is going to be off and you possibly will run very lean...as in you might blow it up. I dont get why you went through all the trouble of getting those flex pipes in there to make it a CAI and then left the filters in the bay. Those filters are terrible. If I had to guess you actually lost power, unless you leaned the crap out of it, then you are going to make power, but not safely.

Granted we have been seeing that the car seems to be really good at targeting AFR numbers even when we try to change the tune...so you probably just lost power..

Last edited by RCZ; 09-12-2009 at 10:35 PM.