View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

I hear you on that one, VVEL has many moving parts, easy for something to go wrong. Moderation and time is going to be key for tuners learning the new software and tables. My tuner will be messing with the VVEL tables next week after I finish updating my meth lines, etc... I personally like the old HR heads as they could be tuned w/ no issues. Pretty sure I'll be using HR heads w/ VQ37 bottom end when I build my spare long block.

As for the topic of the thread. Depending on what type of dyno Sam likes to use, I know a few shop owners that might be willing to lend space and use of their dyno for a reasonable fee. Getting a bunch of Z's together for a dyno day is always fun. Keep us posted.

Last edited by O&G; 10-16-2012 at 04:52 PM.
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote