View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #230 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
Yep still have the Z, almost to 40,000 miles. I'm gonna trade it in soon, just waiting for the 2014 Gt500 order banks to open up. I got to ride in my friend's 2013 gt500 and it's an awesome car to say the least, the live rear axel is very controlled. Sure the Z obviously handles better but I never have time to go to the track anyway.

What's new with you, Did you get a new car yet? Last time we talked I think you were interested in a BMW.
Not yet, thinking about keeping the Z and turning it into a business promo car. Oh I'm ALWAYS after an e92 M3 Just haven't found one for the right price yet.

Mine is only at 27k miles still hehe. I was on the verge of trading it in as well, its starting to make some new noises now too and the warranty is about to expire so I'm really tempted to carmax it and build on something newer.

Still a bit undecided.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote