View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
mgmoreau
Base Member

Drives: 03G35 Sedan, 72 240Z
mgmoreau is on a distinguished road

OK,

So I yesterday I test drove a 2012 370 roadster with the sport and nav package and auto tranny. The car had brass balls. Loved the paddle shifters. The only reason I would consider an auto trans is because I drive 100 miles a day to Boston and am stuck in stop and crawl most days. Loved the car but realized I don't want a roadster. I was shocked how much road noise comes through the top even with it up and the windows closed. The asking price for this car is $38500 and it has 7200 miles.

Today I test drove a 2012 liquid platinum 370 Sport with 6 spd manual and syncrorev. The car was bought at auction by the local Nissan dealer and only has 900 miles on it. Holly crap, this car seemed so much quicker than the roadster. Love the brakes and the 19" rays. The car looks drop dead gorgeous and menacing at the same time. They are asking $32,900 for the car. They are going to cerify the power train. I think I can get this car for around $30,000. I wish it had the Nav package.

Given my commuting situation what would you recomment, auto or manual transmission? Also yesterday I drove a 2008 G37 X coupe and it was really nice. Not as quick as the Z. I have a searched the internet within a 1000 miles of RI and I could not find one G37 coupe with a sports package.

Thanks again for any feedback.

Last edited by mgmoreau; 10-14-2012 at 06:57 PM.
mgmoreau is offline   Reply With Quote