View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #71 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
drifting it will be interesting when the VDC is never fully off. Have you tried drifting it? Im guessing itll be pretty hard to hold with stock hp and that KK a$$.
it drifts and holds well in wet or dry, obviously more throttle needed and much rubber burning in the dry, but it does very well drifting except for the VLSD. it sucks because it overheats very quickly in 10-15 minutes and i have to just park and let it chill out until it's cool enough again. i'd just be sliding and then suddenly it'll let go and then it's randomly open diff time. So a 2way lsd would make the car perform a lot better. I drove my friend's LS6 swapped 240 with a 1.5way and man, that **** was so easy to drift. every time i thought i was at the point of spinning out (like i would have in the z), it just kept going and going cause of that lsd. the vdc supposedly not being fully off doesn't bother me cause i dont feel it bogging or watever. i dont use vdc regardless.

this is a local park near me. just messing around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZDOiFNNbk
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote