View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #31 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSFastah View Post
I did the same thing...but grew tired of the "game" after 4 trips back to the dealer in a year for warranty work....2 for TPM CPU's....and 2 more for power steering issues that were never fixed properly. I traded the Camaro for the Z the day I drove away from the dealer the 2nd time with the power steering still whining.

Literally, THAT day.

I DID get $1,800 back on the 5 year extended warranty....used that to put a nice stereo system in the new Z.

I won't own another American made car after that experience.
Honestly that sounds like a GM issue. I won't own a GM product. Total pieces of crap.

They gave a Camaro convertible to Motor Trend to compare against a 5.0 'vert and... the top leaked.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote