View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #45 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Bout the syncro-rev match... I too heel and toe all the time and only drive MT cars, so originally thought the feature was for boneheads and newbs.

Well, I realized that I actually like it! . Yah, you still need to input a tad of throttle to make it a seamless shift so there's still a tad of fun there. Also, it simplifies your shiftup as well because it works both during shiftup or down.

Say you're like me only driving the Z on the weekends. You don't have to re-familiarlize yourself with the blip when you get in the car. That alone is convenience. You just get in and just enjoy your drive.
Plus, you can shut it off if you want to...but on this car, I'm just keeping it turned on.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote