View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #355 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

ooooooooook taking a dating/bangin older woman/and some cwiz self loathing (lol ) to get a actual PA group message in

i think this saturday morning i am going to the drag strip just on the east side of pittsburgh called Pittsburgh Raceway Park. the racing season is over but they are still having a couple more weeks of test n tune days. so this saturday gates open at 9am and racing beings at 11am. i have never been to this track yet and am curious to see the difference in my times compared to the other track in Ohio i usually go to.

if anyone is interested in going please let me know. maybe we can meet up get some breakfast and roll in together.

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote