View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #966 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

If I can sell my Tanabe exhaust, Motordyne Y pipe / CAT, LTH's, and CAI, I would probably get this. Seriously, if this fit my LTH's, I would have sent money already. I don't car about running the stock ones, it's just the uninstall/install of the headers is a nightmare and I'm going to get r@ped by Force Fed racing for them to do it again. They bemoaned about how much they sucked to install and that I should have been charged a lot more then the $400 is cost to have them put in, more like double. I wouldn't even make my money back because it would cost the price of the headers.

Edit: The reasoning for selling the midpipe on back is that it would be way too quiet with a turbo.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote