View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #52 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quick Update

S&R:
Went to S&R Performance today, met with Bobby. We walked through the shop. Got to take a look at his single turbo kit up close. That's a nice kit !! Talked about some ways to upgrade the Stillen Kit, some hardware, upgraded bypass valve, plugs etc.

The shop is huge lots of high-end cars, stuff everywhere. They are still organizing and getting the place together. Bobby seamed like a strait up guy, eager to help with my Stillen even though I'm installing it myself.

Vortec:
Called Vortec today and asked about the COG setup. Found out some pointers for mounting and aligning the COGs. Tech guys were awesome!!! Using a torch on the pulleys will get them on and off with no issues. I'll use some stainless shims I have from my chopper tranny to get the correct alignment of the COGs. Feel better about doing that.

Talked with Osirus yesterday about his setup and changes he made after running COGs for awhile. I described my bracing plan to asst with alignment of the belt and he said I was right on the mark. Almost the same as what he has. Its good to know people who have proven this works, makes me feel better about boosting my car.

UMA Fenders:
If your in Tampa and you have Body Parts you want painted, Brandon Auto Body off of Palm Drive quoted me 350.00 for both fenders, and 375-400.00 for both fenders blended with the rest of the car. If you want there number PM me. Chase is the the guy you want to see!! Absolute Auto used them for lots of projects, I have seen a lot of there work and it good stuff..
Nue-Finnish Quoted $600.00, I stopped looking around after that.

If I can get my car over there I'll have them painted and blended before Wiregrass. Then mount them at the car show, that should give people something to watch
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote