View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #819 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
yeh i just wanted to be sure. im on this facebook group but its mostly Gs and they go on and on about short rams which in my opinion is retarded. its cheaper, but its also useless ....

edit: i JUST got a $300 ticket for accidentally running a red light at the T intersection in bumper to bumper traffic cuz there was a TTC bus ahead of me and being low and close (and construction all round), i couldn't see the light till i was halfway into the intersection. didn't help that on both sides of me were trucks. Cop was right behind me. Oh well i guess no Berks for me FFUUUUUUU
Ouch! That's sucks bad. I hate spending money on tickets