View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:36 AM   #72 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymore4 View Post
Whenever there is a big change to the software Jared @ Uprev sends an email to all protuners letting them know the details.

I know of no such email.

I find it hard to believe that uprev would release some new software to only one protuner and not the rest... especially one that isn't even one of their bigger customers.. (forged, GTM, R/T, etc)
Im sure all of the main stream companies you listed have the beta software as well. They probably won't post until the beta phase is over and they've had time to test the software. I was just simply letting the community know where uprev was at with vvel tuning. There are a few issues with the Rom files for pro tuners but when that is resolved we should have results coming in from across the country.

JTran has done 92 UpRev tunes so far this year. I assure you he is a "big customer".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by O&G; 10-06-2012 at 11:31 AM.
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote