View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #206 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

O.K. Guys...

I talked with Rick at Power Nissan in Chandler. He stated that Power WOULD NOT void an entire warrenty due to aftermarket parts (CAI, Exhuast, suspension bits, etc). The aftermarket part itself is not covered by warranty (naturally). He did state the typical: If it can be proved the aftermarket part caused a larger problem, that could negate a larger portion of your warranty. He also went on to add that they WILL install aftermarket parts if we like. I did not ask about the big stuff like turbos or superchargers....

All and all, he seemed like a great guy!! I plan to use them for service/warranty related work. Rick's number is 480.467.4347!

BTW - They have a blue Z on the showroom floor now if anyone wants it!!
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote