View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
Y? Jus curious
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
As I said in another thread
Honestly in top end cars there are no rear speakers because SQ "sound quality" is setup for optimal performance. I own a civic and I have taken the rear speakers out so that way I have no rear fill as they call it. If you listen to it for a few days you will get use to it and it will definitely sound better than 4 channels. Think of it this way artist record there music in 2 channel format so the optimum way to listen to it is threw 2 channels. My setup is going to be my fronts and a rear sub that's all. After thinking about it and listening to it it sounds way better. So in a nut shell do not get rear speakers or worry about it.

And from the 101 Thread

Rear Speakers
In top end cars there are no rear speakers because SQ "sound quality" is setup for optimal performance. In small cars such as the z it is even more unnecessary, you only have 2 people in the car and no rear seats. Rear speakers that close to the fronts will collide and cause the audio to sound multiplied. If you listen to it for a few days you will get use to it and it will definitely sound better than 4 channels. Think of it this way an artist records there music in 2 channel format so the optimum way to listen to it is threw 2 channels. It may sound a bit different at first but as I mentioned if you give it a few days it should grow on you. Either way save your money and invest it in better front speakers.
Rear speakers

rear spkrs for back

Final word "no rear speakers"

Rear Speakers in a NISMO?

I'm looking to get all new speakers

Are rear speakers a waste
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote