View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 AM   #304 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBayaUZ View Post
PM me price for FRP and CARBON FIBER shipped internationally to BRUNEI DARUSSALAM, poscode BC4115.
Have you been replied? sorry not sure if my partner quoted you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dang370z View Post
I am curious why they are doing paint matching for fenders but not amuse replicas. Like for example if I was to order parts of amuse and these fenders wouldn't it help save $ as to like group/bulk painting? That being said, can I get a pm on possibly a price on the amuse rear bumper, the side skirts and these fenders. Shipped 70058 and maybe some details on the painting. =)
Because Amuse is made in California and fenders we do here in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissboy View Post
Prices please, I'm in San Diego 91910. Painted? Unpainted? Thanks
Pricing as we posted before, we tried to do a GB but there wasnt that much interest, few people paid and we delivered and one deposit was refunded back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonSignal View Post
You got the first spot

Yeah for sure thats the whole point of shipping by sea takes time but in the end you all will save a lot on shipping

Sorry man pm sent, we were waiting for the availability of these fenders with Nissan so couldn't update.

Now here is the deal as of now there are 6 pairs with Nissan, we already purchased one so five more spots to go.

For the pricing its will be as before but shipping will come down:

1. OEM fenders (which we buy to work on) 400$

2. For fiberglass vented 299& and for carbonfiber vent 450$, so with fiber vent total will be 699 and with CF vents 850$.

3. If someone wants paint matched to factory colour it will be another additional 300$

We will ship these all together to US by Sea, the approximate estimate I got for Dubai to USA and then to you guys is around 300$.

We will only buy once the order is confirmed and deposit of 300$ sent so lets get the list rolling.

Total Timeline once the last spot is full around 4 weeks to get these ready here and then another 6-7 weeks for shipping.

1) KaienZ34 (deposit received)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
If someone wants to get these shipped directly shipping will run around 600$+ alone

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote