View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

I received mine on Friday as well. I had the 4 the day it came out, so I was out of contract and ready for an upgrade... my 4's home button worked intermittently, which was really annoying. The power button also required a lot of force for it to work.

The 5 is noticeably lighter in my opinion. The screen size difference is negligible, but I don't want anything too bulky anyways. The LTE is much faster than 3G and the screens seem to load quicker comparered to the 4. I really haven't a chance to mess with Siri much, so I cannot comment on that.

Since I'm selling my iPhone 4 for what I paid for the 5, it's a wash and I'm happy I upgraded. Had I had to "pay" money for the 5, I wouldn't have upgraded.