View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWEZL View Post
Hmm very tempting. I might look into this when I get back from deployment. I was trying to go a whole year in B Stock without any mods just to get a good feel for the car. In three events I went from 5th place (out of five) to 2nd at the most recent.
The car has much more of an advantage in B stock. I would have won the last SCCA event if I had race tires on, as it was I came 2nd on street tires against race tired cars.

By installing the camber arms you are automatically in BSP which is a very hotly contended class. In BSP people are going to have crazy sized wheels, suspension mods and more. The other catch is that even in a prepared class you aren't supposed to use an alignment setting beyond stock range, which is quoted as -1.41 degrees max.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote