View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #2447 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichtz View Post
hey guys, sorry for the thread jack, but I turn 21 on the 21st of this month rather than be another statistic, I've decided rather than drink I'm going to get my first handgun. My father and I have been shooting for years, and I already own a Kel-tec RFB, Mossberg 500, and rem 700 in 300wm. I was looking for suggestions on which handgun. My dad has an HK USP that has the nastiest trigger I have ever used so I don't want to go that way. I found a screamin deal on Sprinfield Armory lightweight operator 1911, are they any good? I know SA is a premium brand, but I have never actually had any range time with one.
SA makes nice 1911s, so if that's the type of pistol you want and you get a good deal on it... go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
If you have a range that lets you rent pistols, I'd rent a handful of different types and see which one you like most. It's really too subjective to get advice from other people. (Plus, we don't even know what you're using it for ... concealed carry, target practice, etc.)
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote