View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Hmm... first off, When you are ready...I can get you a pretty good price on the KW's.

Second..you may not really need to go so crazy as getting coilovers, check out some of the available options for lowering springs. Otherwise, they arent complicated to play around with. They give you parameters to stay between, however if I were you I would just use the settings they put on the V3's from the factory, they are perfect.

Don't forget also that you will NEED camber adjustable control arms so you can add another bunch of money to your estimate.

As far as how hard everything is to install... Its pretty straight forward, but if you do it in your garage it will take you a good amount of time...specially if you are doing the control arms too.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote