View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
I will say this much for it, you definately FEEL the G-forces more in this car than anything else I drive...it's odd and I can't explain it - but when you corner in this car, you feel yourself being thrown harder...

At least I know it's not uncommon.
What you are feeling is a car with sticky tires and a relatively soft suspension. The car leans and rolls into the corners because the suspension isnt stiff enough to counter the load. That lean makes you feel like you are building higher g-forces when you aren't.

You also can't just throw a stiff spring in there with the stock dampeners because they arent designed to work with it. The car will become uncomfortable to drive and very skittish and nervous over bumps.

Depending on what you do with the car...you can opt to get a full coilover system...If you are looking for something comfortable and good, get the KW V3's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Disregard previous post

Found a relevant thread...
Will do and glad you searched for your answer.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote