View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a waste to me. You’re in other words renting the car for 6 months. Not only paying for gas but also paying for insurance and registration…..I’m good. If you plan on getting it from what I read my understanding is that you would have to give it back when he gets his license back (6months). Your friend is better off having it sit and not putting any miles on it and respecting it more when he gets his license back. For whatever reason it maybe for having it taken away in the first place. Also what comes to mind is that it’s an 03 so I’m guessing there are miles put on that car so what if something where to fail would that be coming out of pocket?
1st is offline   Reply With Quote