View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nissan370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 ST BLK 370Z
Nissan370 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan370 has a spectacular aura about

ya that was i was looking for 3.12 is the stock pulley size

bah the wife is on my back asking me can i just work with the kit i have lol and not drop another 7-8k on my car since i just spent 17k in one year doing the blower and build motor

well looks like the twin turbo will be on hold man being married means so many compromisses o well

so whats the options around fmic and putting the stock intake manifold back will that work can the pipping fit for that ?

i was thinking of the impeller swipe but thinking more alone the t-trim option since the motor is build

for the cog set-up is that a one shot thing i did not see to many cog pulley sizes over at vortech . so would it be best to just get the smallest cog set-up and be done with it?

i believe the injectors i am using are the 650cc i will have to chk on that as i did get the tuner kit from stillen

i do have water-meth on my setup so i will be able to get a litte more agressive with the timing that should help a little on the hp side