View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
My car is going to get a clear bra and window tint next week. I was wondering about the way the window drops down a 1/4 inch every time you open the door. I know you are not supposed to roll the windows down for several days after the tint and I'm worried that the tint will be damaged.

I wonder if there is a way to temporarily disable this feature?
It should be fine. Actually it's 72 hours that you can't roll the window down BUT since our Z drops down every time you open the door, I let it dry extra 2 days. I didn't pull my windows down for 5 days straight. There is a great shop here in PA called "Shades of Gray". They are young and car enthusiast people. Me and my friend's 135i was done the same day. Also, do some research before getting your tint done. Get the best quality film with lifetime warranty. Good luck.

Oh also, don't forget to grab a piece of plastic or hard paper and tape it over your window buttons. Your hands will automatically go to roll the window down. This will prevent accidents.

Here's their GAllery Shades Of Gray Window Tinting - Gallery
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote