View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
The pulleys available will be:

2.62"
2.87"
3.12"
3.25"
3.33...ect

These are right from Vortech, so unless it is a custom pulley, it won't be 2.75".

Also, looking at the spec/flow of the V3 supercharger 500whp+ should be no problem at all with an air/air FMIC. I would get rid of the Stillen water/air cooling system and go back to the OEM plenum. That way you can put the MAF sensor in the proper location, and have a solid S/C kit capable of solid power.

A quick search...

Stillen uses a Vortech V3 head unit: 1150cfm (for an Si, and 1050cfm for the SCi)
GTM Stage II uses a Rotorex 38-91: 1075cfm (I think advertised as Stage II 600hp)

So an educated guess suggests that with the air/air FMIC mod, the Stillen kit would make 600hp. At least this time Stillen picked a good supercharger to start with vs. the horrible decision they made with the 350z.
Stillen makes there own pulleys in house and the pulley they call a 9 pound is smaller than the 2.87. The reason I know it's smaller and I am 100% sure about it is I had a 350z with 2.87 pulley that I had sitting around. Now it was a 6 rib and the Stillen was smaller. Now I might be of in what I measured it could be 2.70. Vortech does sell a 2.70

2A038-270 | Vortech Superchargers

Another thing to point out is the pulleys that Stillen use are 7 rib not 6 rib like the ones you just listed witch would go for a 350z.

Now Sasha make a front mount for that Stillen that you have near there I would love to see it.