View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #24 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

My Wife won't be getting pregnant by me any time soon, so if that occurs, there are bigger issues at hand. I emailed GTM for assistance. We don't have kids either But as I've posted before, it's not something that I can do any time soon. I already have a plan in place, both the Z and Maxima are on the list of things to pay off. As well as my Wife current school debt. The money to be used on this endeavor is a bonus I'll be receiving at the end of my contract. I appreciate the financial concern, and that's exactly why I talked to the Wifey about it.

Regarding Andre's comment. I don't take it to the 1/4 track very often. I last went in April and I'm no John Force. What I do intend to do thoughis go out to Sprint Mountain Raceway, Fontana, Laguna Seca, and some other places my buddies are going to take their Z's, GTR's, S200's, EVO's etc and let loose. So I have my places to take it out and romp around. And what does it matter what 200hp will do for me? It's my car, my money, and it's for my pleasure. We all drive Sports cars here, we bought them for entertainment, not for practicality.

And lastly, I'm not a number chaser, but it infuriates me that I spent $5.5k on parts, labor, and tuning, and I gained 36whp as of where the car sits right now. That is not normal, and should have been around another 20whp. What this is is my way of guaranteeing that I get what I originally intended, and then some, just because I can.

I didn't open this thread taking everything as gospel. I wanted some input, for ideas, debate, just like now (Thank you BTW for this I enjoy healthy arguments), I'm gauging interest. I'm not ignorant in the least bit with this platform. I do A LOT of research on my own and gain a full understanding before I pull the trigger on anything with this car. I'm not investing anything into the car, I'm dumping money into it, as long as I understand that, my Wife understands that, and I can afford it and any technicalities, I'm good with that.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote