View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #262 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Dude you've seen how active the Central PA thread is. Mostly you and me

Can't ever get them to agree to One location, or hell 2 bi-weekly locations. No one ever wants to drive too far from their place, even though the next week it would be someone elses turn. And it doesn't matter really cause no matter where it would be, it'd be a drive for me.
haha you're talking to a guys who has had his Z for 1 year and 3 months and went from 1800 miles when purchased to 16,500 now lol. i put about 2500 on this summer alone i think and my work commute is only 25 miles round trip.

let's figure somethin out for us. i got drag strips, lots of bars all around me, and a spare bedroom. what do you got to offer? lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote