View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #3323 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
So I ordered a chair from the website that happytheman posted a link for the other night.
I'm pretty excited about it. How can I be sure it's a good chair without ever sitting on it? I'm not, but there's something different about this chair's sizing that tells me it's going to be better than anything else I've sat in.
Most chairs seem to be designed for the larger end of the employee spectrum. (Yes, another butt pun) I'm not 6' and my body hasn't taken on the proportions of a mostly sedentary person, so when I sit in the typical office chair, it's just too big for me. I can't get my butt far back enough on the seat to even reach the back and take advantage of the lumbar support. The oversized design encourages me to slouch.
The chair I found was labeled as "petite" (Ghey, I know) and promises a better fit for my body proportions.
If this chair doesn't work, I'm ripping one of the Sparcos out of my Miata and mounting it on a desk chair base!
Nice! I'm glad to hear that, even tho you didn't get the chair I posted, you found the post useful!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub