View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #595 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
oh man that's exactly what I want to do. where do you live again? more details! I was thinking of just sending it to a shop or something if it was reasonable. there's lots of swirl marks that other people don't notice but obviously being my car looks to me like someone tore the doors off and sandpapered it top to bottom Q_Q

everything down to washing the wheel wells I want to do. I was half tempted to air compressor/power wash my whole engine bay when I was putting on the shocks but ended up just wiping everything down with a rag :P
Cobourg, ~1.5 hours east of Yorkdale mall.

You will pay a crap ton of money to do the same kind of work that I did to my own car. If you drive your car a lot, I would pay someone to do some correction work and coat with Opti-coat. The wheel wells you can do yourself to save some $$$