Thread: Dallaz 370
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:05 PM   #200 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the comments guys, it's been a while since I've done anything new to the Z, so this last week I installed Fast Intentions cat back exhaust (first performance mod!!! Bout damn time) with 18" resonators (amazing sound with absolutely zero drone) and have it set up perfectly with my evo-r diffuser by utilizing a few washers on the rear mounting points of the exhaust. I also flushed the rear differential and transmission fluid and installed Powertrix coilovers! 8 hour day working on the Z, ran into a few too many problem bolts when installing the coils and had to make a run to the autoparts store for some fluids and washers etc.... however this thing feels, sounds, and drives like a totally different car, I'm super stoked! Finally got rid of my fender/wheel gap and got some nice power/sound/looks with the F.I. Exhaust.

I'm definitely taking this puppy out for a photo shoot tomorrow and posting some before and after shots for you guys. There has been some worry I've noticed on this forum about fitment with the F.I. Exhaust's larger tips fitting properly with the evo-r diffuser, and I plan to erase all doubts anyone would have about them working together and not only that but also how amazing they look together.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote