Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #310 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Haha... I hope the noise levels are still acceptable for a DD.
They are to me, might not be for some people

Quote:
BTW, wstar, what kind of camera were you using for that vid?
It's just a Sony DV Handycam I've had for years, the model number is DCR-TRV19. In the latest video, it's attached to the inside of the rear glass using a really nice professional suction cup mount that RCZ linked to us before, I'd have to look it up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bster View Post
I've stayed off the cancer sticks for about 2 years now. Have you read the book "Easyway to stop smoking" by Allan Carr?

Best decision ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
Hope you're hanging in there! How's the Babylon 5 marathon?

John
Nah my expectations were too high to try to go cold turkey saturday, didn't make it. It worked for me a few years ago when I went cold turkey starting on a Saturday morning, lasted 6 months. I'm going to have to do some gradual cutting down first and then try again in a week or two, and maybe find some drugs to help