View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
You will not be able to order one until a dealer recieves an allocation. Also, Nissan sends you the first months allocation pre-built and non-changeable. So the next month will be the first month to custom order if you have an allocation. Then should be 2 months to recieve your car.
I ordered my 2010 Coupe from my dealer in August sight unseen. We negotiated a price based on the 2009 and then he agreed to honour that for the 2010 model. First build order is October with delivery for mid-November. I received an email confirmation today that my build order is entered into the system and will be one of the first to arrive in the dealership.

Maybe this is different than what you can expect in the states, but here in Canada, they didn't seem to have a problem placing the order at all.

Good luck! I know I am looking forward to mine!
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote