Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #493 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Funny/sad after-note: Now that everything seems ok, I decided to clean my pile of used rotors out of the garage, it was getting kinda excessive. Piled them all up and took em to a recycling place. From my old stock rotors up through all the others I burned through in this process, I ended up with ~240 lbs of scrap iron, got $21 from the recycler. That's after, what, I donno, something like $3.5K down the drain on all of this over the past year between rotors and suspension parts, untold hours and hours of my labor in the heat over numerous weekends, and 4 missed track weekends (including two I paid for and had to cancel out on).

In the net, I can't say anything conclusively. There was too much noise in all the debugging process to know for sure. I wouldn't recommend RA to anyone though, it's totally not worth it.

Last edited by wstar; 09-01-2012 at 10:39 AM.
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote