View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
mbowler
Base Member

Drives: '12 370z PW M6
mbowler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadwanger View Post
Car specs as follows: No nav, it's a manual, touring sports pkg, 18 miles (so brad new), 2012 black persimmon, floor mats, he's offering to throw on kick plates, and back up camera for free, but i might work out a deal to have manufacture nav insstalled instead of which the price might move up a little but I won't want it much more.

but as of those features its 36.7k. No trade in. need to close deal today for dealer to meet quota.

regarding kick plates, he said the parts department can install it for me at no additional cost.

BW
It's a good deal with the backup cam. Be sure to post pics when you get it

I would be extremely surprised if you could pull off getting the manufacturer nav installed, if only for the reason that it's technically going to be difficult for even the dealer to pull off. Everything runs through it including the heating/cooling. I can't imagine this dealer taking that big of a hit just to move the car. It would be cheaper for them to take another $2k-$3k off the car and move it as is.
Performance Clutch Helper Spring - K&N Panel Filters - Z1 Post MAF Tubes Appearance 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc Rear Diffuser - Dual Element Rear Foglight - GTR Ignition Button - Xpel Self-Healing Film - Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Audio/Visual Car Kit Co Bypass Kit
mbowler is offline   Reply With Quote