View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #94 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
Thinking about getting a brz... I really like em. As for the viper it needs a new fuel pump I believe and it's not a very good daily driver with the bad gas mileage and minimal space lol It was an impulse buy I'm kinda regretting.
Haha that was you I messaged!? I just flew into Austin on Friday and picked up a '97 red/white GTS with a friend and drove it back to Tampa. I thought about you and your red GTS...no homo. He sold his '03 Procharged SRT-10 and picked up the GTS a week later. Granted it has Konis, HREs, full Belanger exhaust, and only 25k miles...but it made me interested in selling mine for a Gen 2. Or maybe an '08 M5? Not sure. I could just sell and save $600 a month, but it's hard to not have a sports car when most of my friends do. I'm sure once I fix my motor, I'll like my car again. It is 1 of only 16 all black coupes.