View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
Right on man, guess il just see what's offered. I'd probably like to go darker than 35% but thats the legal limit in mass. Maybe I can get a medical exemption to go lower since I'm Irish and more prone to skin cancer
Just noticed this post. I would just go with the non ceramic if you get dark enough tint because it will barely be letting in any light anyways so the ceramic film would just be them
Trying to get more money out of you.
35% is the legal limit in Texas as well, some people get pulled over left and right for it, others never have trouble, I just did what I wanted and got the darkest and haven't had any trouble yet after a year

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote