View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
One of the main reasons why I got a base + sport was because IMO I believe that 'sports cars' shouldn't need all the extra luxuries such as heated seats, navi, power seats, blue tooth, etc etc...just adds unwanted weight to the car. I have no interest in any of these things in a sports car. If I wanted all that stuff, I would get a G37.
That's why I got my Nismo. I have a g35 coupe too. But do I miss all the luxury features on the g35? Not really... The only thing I like my g over z is the stock exhaust note. The reviewer got this one right - 370z should sound sportier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Actually, based on performance it's priced pretty much spot on. Handles better than the Camaro or Mustang and accelerates better than the Genesis, and is thus a bit more cash.

The BRZ/FR-S is hopelessly outclassed, except perhaps in "fun" (i.e., hype) factor.

The reviewer didn't like the amenities or the engine noise.

Whatever.

If the next version is more tossable and has equal or greater power at a lower weight and similar price point, it's a no-brainer for me on my next car.
Speaking of fun factor, why they don't compare 370z with my mountain bike? It's fun as hell... just lacking of horsepower compare to the z... but much much cheaper...
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote